- Begin your Online Application.
- Request recommendations.
- Complete a Transcript Release.
- Submit your Writing Sample (grades 9-12 only).
- Send us any Standardized Test Results.
- TCAP, SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, pre-ACT or ACT
- TOEFL or Duolingo English Test scores (international only)
- Schedule a Campus Visit & Interview.
Application & Enrollment Timeline
- February 15 - Priority Admission and Financial Aid Application Deadline (in order to be considered in the 1st round of admission and financial aid offers made in March)
- March 10 - Notification of 1st round Admission & Financial Aid Decisions emailed
- April 10 - 1st round New Student Enrollment Contracts due
**Rolling admission after this date as space remains available.
Criteria for Admission
Admission decisions at St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School are based on an assessment of an applicant's ability to succeed in a challenging, yet supportive, college preparatory environment. Academic records, teacher recommendations, testing results, writing samples, and a student interview form the basis of this assessment.
An applicant's file is presented to the Admission Committee only when the entire application process is complete. St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School welcomes qualified students without regard to gender, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation.